Microgen Hygiene Pvt. Ltd. was incepted in India in 2007. Microgen offers scientifically proven disinfectants and cleaning solutions aimed at reducing harmful effect to patients and environment.
Our Disinfectants have undergone extensive testing by both Global Independent Testing Laboratories, as well as by Foreign Governments to verify their effectiveness against a wide range of pathogens including:
- Enveloped and Non-Enveloped Human and Non-Human Viruses.
- Gram Negative & Gram Positive Clinical Bacterial Isolates.
- Environmental and Pathogenic Fungi.
- Antibiotic Resistant Gram Positive and Gram Negative Bacteria.
Our products and services protect people against infections and prevent medical equipments from contamination.
Our Quaternary- based disinfectant labels are registered with the Government of India (FF -424-10445 DT. 04/07/07)
- Our manufacturing unit is located at Kala Amb, in Himachal Pradesh.
- We are the 2nd organisation in the nation in our field to have acquired a WHO GMP certification.
- We have an annual output of more than 12 thousand metric tonnes.
- At our manufacturing facility, we have modern QA, QC, Microbiological labs supported with high-tech equipment with an R&D wing.
- We have built world-class technology systems that meet the most stringent international manufacturing standards.
- We have a fully automated electronically controlled operating system as per Good Automated Manufacturing Practice guidelines.
- Microgen can cater to the entire nation’s hospitals to suffice their disinfection needs.